- Manages the employees and physical assets related to bagging, cutting, packaging and weighing of specialty products.
- Controls packing cost, product yield and product quality.
- Manages employees in the operations of the specialty cut products department.
- Performs quality control checks.
- Prepares and analyzes production reports.
- Monitors labor costs and overtime
- Maintains equipment in good condition
- Figures time cards for hourly employees
- Counsels hourly employees in the department
- Academic: High school diploma or equivalent experience.
- Experience: Two to three years of experience in supervising people.