- Provides accurate financial and cost information through effective accounting, and assists the Chief Accountant as needed.
- Performs all duties in area of outside freight:
- Receives and records all bills of lading from Sales Clerk, shipped by outside truckers
- Matches bills of lading to trucker invoices and gives to Sales for approval
- Pays all freight invoices.
- Verifies and completes the daily inventory report.
- Assists the Accounting Clerk in weekly payroll.
- Serves as the accounting representative after 5:00 p.m.
- Learns the duties of all accounting personnel to assist as needed, and performs these duties in the absence of accounting personnel.
- Performs other duties as directed by Chief Accountant.
- Academic: BS degree in accounting.
- Experience: Three years of experience in business accounting or related work area. Training in computer usage.