Baked Breaded Chicken Cutlets
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 35 minutes
Baked Breaded Chicken Cutlets is a great choice for any dinner dish. This simple recipe requires little prep time and makes six servings.
- 3 Sanderson Farms® Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast Fillet, sliced in half horizontally to create six chicken breast fillets
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups Italian bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 stick unsalted butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Season chicken with salt and black pepper.
- Combine bread crumbs, cheese and garlic in a small, shallow bowl.
- Dip chicken in melted butter, then dredge in bread crumb mixture.
- Place chicken on a small baking sheet lined with aluminum foil.
- Pour the remaining butter over the chicken.
- Bake in preheated 350°F oven 20 minutes or until chicken is to an internal temperature of 165°F.
- Serve with pasta and marinara sauce.