Prep Time: 25 minutes
Cooking Time: 1 hour 10 minutes
This classic family dish mixes our juicy chicken with noodles and vegetables to create to perfect dish for any large gathering.
- 1 Sanderson Farms Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast Fillet, cooked and diced into bite size pieces
- 1 (7-ounce) package spaghetti noodles, broken into thirds and cooked according to package directions
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 cup diced yellow onion, ¼”
- 3/4 cup diced celery, ¼”
- 1 ½ cups sliced mushrooms, stems removed
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 (1.6-ounce) packages Alfredo sauce mix
- 4 cups milk
- ¼ cup diced red bell peppers, ¼”
- ½ cup Panko bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
Saturated Fat: 7g
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a 5-quart stockpot.
- Add onion, celery, mushrooms, salt and pepper. Cook 5 minutes or until vegetables are soft.
- Add the Alfredo sauce mix and milk. Cook according to package instructions adding the red bell peppers in the last 2 minutes.
- Add the cooked chicken and spaghetti noodles to the sauce. Stir well to combine.
- Spray a 3-quart baking dish with oil. Transfer mixture into baking dish.
- Mix bread crumbs with 1 tablespoon melted butter in a small bowl.
- Top chicken tetrazzini with bread crumb mixture.
- Bake in preheated 350°F oven 30 minutes.