Grilled Chicken Liver Kabobs
Prep Time: 35 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
A flavorful and different way to eat livers that is also quick and easy!
- 1 pound Sanderson Farms® Chicken Livers
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Greek seasoning
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon zest
- 4 wooden or metal skewers
Saturated Fat: 3.5g
- If using wooden skewers, soak them in water for 30 minutes. Drain.
- Heat grill to medium and brush grate with oil.
- In a small bowl, mix lemon juice, olive oil, lemon zest and Greek seasoning.
- Add chicken livers, coating well.
- Thread chicken livers onto skewers and brush with remaining marinade.
- Grill chicken livers for 15 minutes, turning occasionally, or until the temperature of the livers reaches 165°F.