Oven Fried Chicken Wings
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
Need a game day platter that is easy to make, but also tastes delicious? Try this recipe that uses simple pantry ingredients to create a yummy, fried taste…in the oven!
- 12 Sanderson Farms® Family Pack Chicken Wings, cut into thirds at the joints, wing tips removed and saved for stock
- 1 cup plain bread crumbs
- 2 teaspoons salt
- ¾ teaspoon paprika
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ cup olive oil
Saturated Fat: 10g
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine bread crumbs, salt, paprika, black pepper, and garlic powder. Set aside.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil. Place a baking rack on top and coat with vegetable spray.
- Brush wings with olive oil, then, roll in seasoned bread crumbs.
- Place wings on rack and cook for 30 minutes. Chicken should reach an internal temperature of 190°F or until the juices run clear.