Spring Grilled Chicken Salad
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
Want more flavor in your salad? This easy Spring Grilled Chicken Salad recipe adds a spring twist with strawberries, pecan pieces and raspberry vinaigrette. Toss ingredients well and serve salad topped with sliced chicken.
- 3 Sanderson Farms® Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast Fillets, sliced in half horizontally to create six fillets
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 cup pecan pieces
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 4 cups torn romaine lettuce
- 4 cups spring mix salad
- 8 strawberries, sliced
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 6 red onion rings, cut in half
- 1/2 cup raspberry vinaigrette
Saturated Fat: 3g
- Preheat grill.
- Season chicken with seasoned salt.
- Grill chicken over medium hot coals 5 to 7 minutes per side or until internal temperature reaches at least 165°F. Set aside.
- Heat pecans and sugar in a small skillet over medium heat until pecans are coated with melted sugar. Immediately turn out onto waxed paper breaking pecans apart. Set aside.
- Place greens in a salad bowl. Add pecans, strawberries, blue cheese and onion rings. Pour raspberry vinaigrette over salad and toss well.
- Slice each cooked chicken breast fillet into three pieces. Serve salad topped with sliced chicken.