- Supervises the line employees of the cook patty department.
- Performs paperwork necessary for the cook patty department.
- Oversees the condition of the equipment and sees that it is maintained in good running condition.
- Coordinates the material flow so all materials are available when needed.
- Supervises the line employees of the cook patty department and all raw chicken items (includes marinated).
- Maintains the equipment in good condition to ensure mechanical reliability.
- Orders supplies.
- Supervises the product weight and temperature to be cooked every 30 minutes.
- Ensures compliance with all safety standards and procedures and trains new employees in safety procedures.
- Ensures the production of cost efficient quality products.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Academic: High school diploma or equivalent experience.
- Experience: Two years of production experience in further processing or related experience.