- To develop managerial and leadership skills while becoming knowledgeable about the poultry industry, Sanderson Farms, Inc., and its various divisions and accounting positions.
- Training for and performing duties of corporate accounting personnel including, but not limited to, accounts payable, credit, tax, fixed assets, payroll and other accounting positions/functions as may be assigned.
- Training for and performing duties of processing, production and prepared foods accounting personnel including, but not limited to, cost accountant, staff accountant, accounts payable accountant and normal processing, production and prepared food functions such as feed mill accounting, payroll accounting, breeder hatchery accounting, sales billing auto shop accounting and other accounting positions/functions as may be assigned.
- Developing effective management and leadership skills necessary to perform accounting functions.
- Become proficient in the company’s methods of operation and familiar with the goals and policies of the company and the divisions and their interrelationship.
- Perform clerical, staff or managerial duties as assigned to maintain maximum efficiency in the accounting departments and do so in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles.
- Perform those specific assignments in an accurate and timely manner.
- Academic: BS or MS in Accounting
- Experience: Recent college graduate.