- Assist in the preparation of required financial statements and special reports of the Corporations.
- Review and analyzes accounting data and reports for unusual changes or fluctuations relating to cost, profit and/or taxes.
- Assist in the maintenance of the general books of accounts and financial ledgers.
- Performs the monthly reconciliation of all bank accounts.
- Monitors the information flow for Federal employment tax credits to assure the maximum credits are received.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly and year-to-date journal entries for the corporations in a timely and accurate manner, and maintains the corporate file of all journal entries.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly financial and operational statements in a timely and accurate manner.
- Reviews, analyzes, and reports financial and/or operational results and data pertaining to unusual cost or income to the appropriate manager.
- Performs the monthly bank account reconciliations for all corporate bank accounts.
- Assists in the preparation of the various filings and/or reports, including the Form 10-Q, Form 10-K and Annual Report.
- Assists the External Auditors with the quarterly reviews and annual, year-end, audits.
- Assists Chief Accountants in the performance of their duties as it relates to the accounting.
- Assists all accounting personnel with problem resolutions that follow Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Assists the Corporate Accountant, Corporate Accounting Manager, Controller and the Chief Financial Officer in preparation of special reports or analysis of financial data.
- Monitors information flow and prepares schedules for Federal Work Opportunity Tax Credits.
- Academic: BS degree in accounting or financial equivalent
- Experience: Recent College Graduate. Some experience in a large/medium size accounting office environment preferred.