- Directs proper catching and delivery of broilers to processing plants.
- Controls cost of labor and equipment, dead birds on arrival, plant shutdowns and shrinkage.
- Observes the catching and loading of birds and maintains proper bird care from broiler house to processing plant.
- Schedule daily work assignments for catch and live haul employees and equipment.
- Coordinates maintenance repairs to catch and live haul equipment by on-the-job inspection of loading and hauling equipment and by scheduling repairs with maintenance shop.
- Reviews and analyze catch and haul records with Catching and Live Haul Manager, to insure proper controls are being utilized to produce efficient cost.
- Maintains and updates records as required by Federal, State and Sanderson Farms, Inc. policies that pertain to Live Haul.
- Conducts safety meetings with catch crews and delivery personnel as necessary.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Academic: High school diploma or equivalent experience
- Experience: Two years of experience in supervisory position