- Promotes sales of company products by direct communication with customers, distributors and brokers, regarding market trends and conditions, customer needs, new product information, promotional efforts on new and old products and other necessary information.
- Works with sales representatives, brokers and customers and assists as necessary.
- Provides feedback to Customer Service Manager regarding customer problems, needs, questions and complaints.
- Communicates daily with Customer Service Manager regarding brokers, distributors and customers.
- Maintains open communication with customers, brokers and distributors regarding orders, complaints, needs and potential for sale. Coordinates plant production and sales.
- Addresses new trends or ideas that are pertinent to the marketing and growth of the company.
- Reviews orders and sales trends, compares with processing plant’s ability to fill orders; buys product from other processors if necessary.
- Presents sample products and necessary brochures and materials to customers regarding new products and improved old product lines.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Academic: High school graduate or equivalent experience. Training in sales desirable.
- Experience: One to three years of experience in sales and marketing in the food or food related industry.