- Supervises and coordinates production, sales and inventories.
- Provides leadership for first line supervisors to meet their strategic objectives in the deboning and comminuted meat departments.
- Supervises and maintains quality of product produced.
- Monitors plant housekeeping and the physical assets of the company.
- Monitors labor cost and overtime and assures proper staffing.
- Trains and provides leadership for supervisors.
- Controls supply waste and monitors deboning supply quality.
- Assists Division Manager in making recommendations for equipment purchases.
- Creates and maintains a safe working environment.
- Keeps maintenance informed of mechanical problems and assures machinery is working properly.
- Plans daily production and coordinates production with sales.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Academic: High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience: Two or three years experience in a poultry processing plant or equivalent experience.