- Supervises and coordinates the scheduling, diagnosis and repairs of plant equipment.
- Performs administrative duties preparing and maintaining records and writing reports in the area of maintenance, personnel and work orders.
- Prepares work schedules, set priorities and assigns, supervises and coordinates work of maintenance personnel.
- Supervises the ordering of parts, picking up parts and billing.
- Examines and approves time cards.
- Supervises progress on scheduled items and advises mechanics throughout the day.
- Monitors plant throughout the day.
- Manages the learning experience, training of maintenance personnel to continually improve their knowledge and skills in diagnosis and repairs of equipment.
- Supervises maintenance and upkeep of all maintenance equipment and tools.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Manages labor cost, overtime, and material usage.
- Coordinates ordering of parts and parts inventory with Purchasing Agent.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Formal electrical training or equivalent.
- Two years of experience in manufacturing plants.
- Knowledge of welding, electrical, mechanical and refrigeration.
- One year of experience supervising people.