- Manages the employees and physical assets related to receiving, formulating, packaging and weighing of comminuted meat products.
- Controls packing cost, product yield and product quality.
- Manages employees in the operations of the MDM products department.
- Performs quality control checks.
- Prepares and analyzes production reports.
- Monitors labor costs and overtime.
- Maintains equipment in good condition.
- Figures time cards for hourly employees.
- Academic: High school diploma or equivalent experience
- Experience: Two to three years of experience in supervising people.