- Manages the employees and physical assets related to bagging, cutting, packaging and weighing of specialty products.
- Controls packing cost, product yield and product quality.
- Manages employees in the operations of the specialty products department.
- Performs quality control checks.
- Prepares and analyzes production reports.
- Monitors labor costs.
- Maintains equipment in good condition.
- Figures time cards for hourly employees.
- Academic: High school diploma or equivalent experience.
- Two to three years of experience in supervising people.
- Poultry plant experience desired but not required.