- Supervises and coordinates production, freezing and chilling, prepricing inventories and shipping.
- Provides leadership for first line supervisors to meet their strategic objectives.
- Supervises and maintains quality of product produced.
- Assures that orders are covered on a timely basis and shipped accordingly.
- Checks ice pack, chill pack and frozen inventories and takes necessary steps to assure rotation and proper desired inventories.
- Coordinates trucking with Transportation Supervisor.
- Monitors labor cost and overtime and assures proper staffing.
- Assists Warehouse, Prepricing and Shipping Manager in making recommendations for equipment purchases.
- Creates and maintains a safe working environment.
- Keeps maintenance informed of mechanical problems and assures machinery is working properly.
- Coordinates production, freezing and chilling, prepricing, packing and shipping.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Academic: High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience: Two to three years of experience in a poultry processing packing and shipping area or equivalent experience.