Soup on the brain? Try this one-pot, classic chicken and rice soup recipe to keep you warm on cool, autumn days. Chicken, celery, carrots, parsley and white rice – what could be simpler?
- TIP: Double the recipe and freeze some for when you need a hearty soup on a cold day.
- 2 Sanderson Farms® Split Chicken Breasts
- 8 cups cold water
- 1 cup finely diced celery
- 1½ teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3/4 cup finely diced carrots
- 1/3 cup uncooked white rice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley