Corn Flake Chicken Dippers
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
This recipe featuring a crispy layer of corn flakes will be a hit for any get-together.
- 12 Sanderson Farms® Chicken Tenderloins
- 1 cup milk
- 4 eggs
- 8 cups corn flake cereal
- 1 tablespoon seasoned salt
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 12 wooden skewers, soaked in water for 30 minutes
- vegetable cooking spray
- honey mustard dipping sauce (optional)
Saturated Fat: 0.5g
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a small bowl, combine milk and eggs to make an egg wash.
- Place corn flake cereal in a sealable bag, add seasoned salt, seal bag, mix and crush cereal with a rolling pin.
- Thread each chicken tender lengthwise onto a skewer. The wide end of the tender should be at the top.
- To set up breading station, place flour, egg wash and corn flake crumbs each in a shallow pan.
- Holding the skewer, dredge each chicken tender in the flour, followed by the egg wash and then into the corn flake crumbs, making sure the tender is fully coated.
- Place a wire baking rack onto a metal sheet pan. Spray with vegetable oil. Place chicken tenders on the rack and bake at 400°F for 30 minutes or cooked to an internal temperature of 165°F.
- Serve with honey mustard dipping sauce.