Craving Cajun tonight? Put this one-pot, slow-cooked version of a traditional New Orleans favorite on your table. Add chicken, sausage, onion, tomatoes, chicken broth and seasonings in the slow cooker on high for three hours. For larger crowds, just double the mix.
- 3 Sanderson Farms® Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast Fillets, diced ½" thick
- 1/2 pound smoked sausage, diced
- 1 cup diced yellow onion
- 1 (28-ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons Creole seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup diced green bell pepper, 1/2"
- 1 cup uncooked converted long grain rice