Greek Chicken Pita Sandwich
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 50 minutes
Juicy grilled chicken breast gets a lift from crunchy lettuce and cucumber. Tomato and olives round out the flavors and provide a variety of satisfying textures.
- 6 to 7 Sanderson Farms® Chicken Tenders
- 5 tablespoons Greek salad dressing
- 3 cups shredded lettuce
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cucumber, peeled and sliced
- 2 tablespoons sliced black olives
- 4 tablespoons Greek salad dressing
- 4 pita rounds, cut in half
- Place chicken tenders and 5 tablespoons of salad dressing in a sealable plastic bag. Marinate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat an outdoor grill or grill pan.
- Cook chicken tenders for 8 minutes, 4 minutes per side, or until chicken is to an internal temperature of 165°F.
- Place lettuce, tomatoes, feta cheese, cucumbers, and black olives in a bowl and toss with 4 tablespoons of salad dressing.
- Dice the cooked chicken tenders and add to the lettuce mixture.
- Make a pocket in the pita halves and stuff with the mixture.