Grilled Buffalo Chicken Tenderloins
Prep Time: 40 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
Make any night a tenderloin night. Soak wooden skewers in water while you mix up the cayenne pepper and butter sauce. Thread tenderloins on skewers and grill them for just 15-20 minutes – as delicious as it is easy.
Saturated Fat: 3g
- Soak wooden skewers in water for 30 minutes. Drain water.
- Brush grill grate with oil.
- Preheat grill for 10 minutes.
- Thread one chicken tender on a skewer. Repeat with remaining chicken tenders.
- Mix cayenne pepper sauce and butter in a small container.
- Grill chicken tenders for 15 to 20 minutes, turning every 3 minutes and brushing with cayenne pepper sauce at every turn. Chicken should reach an internal temperature of 165°F.