Sticky Orange Glazed Chicken Wings
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 40 minutes
Our Asian-inspired baked wings are mouth-watering and perfect served as an appetizer or a main course.
- 12 Sanderson Farms® Whole Chicken Wings, cut into thirds at the joints, wing tips removed and saved for stock
- 1½ teaspoons salt, divided
- ¾ cup orange juice
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
Saturated Fat: 8g
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- In a small sauce pan, combine orange juice, tomato paste, honey, onion powder, garlic powder, orange zest, 1 teaspoon salt and black pepper. Bring to a boil and simmer for 10 minutes. Turn heat off and set aside.
- Place wings in a bowl, season and toss with ½ teaspoon salt. Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil and place a baking rack on top. Coat the rack with vegetable spray.
- Place wings on rack and cook for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Brush wings with sauce, coating both sides.
- Place back into the oven and cook for an additional 20 minutes. Chicken should reach an internal temperature of 180°F or until the juices run clear.